Indications and contraindications
Main indications for the spa resort treatment:
Treatment and prevention of the digestive system diseases (chronic gastritis, chronic duodenitis)
- Stomach functional disorder with the parasecretion and locomotor activity disorder.
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer.
- Diseases of the operated stomach developed in connection with intervention because of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Chronic colitis and enterocolitis.
- Chronic hepatitis.
- Gallstone disease and postoperative conditions on the biliary tracts.
- Postcholecystectomy syndrome (cholangitis, occurrences of pancreatitis during the non-acute stage)
- Chronic cholecystitis occurrences.
- Dyskinesia of bile ducts and the gall bladder
- Chronic pyelonephritis.
- Urinary stone disease.
- Chronic prostatitis.
- Sexual disorders in men and women,
- Alimentary obesity due to lack of the physical activity, lipid-related metabolic disorders.
- Diabetes mellitus (mild and medium cases).
- Spondylosis, spondylarthrosis.
- Degenerative disk disease with secondary neurologic disorders or without them.
- Chronic tonsillitis.
- Chronic pharyngitis.
- Chronic maxillary sinusitis.
- Chronic catarrhal otitis
Treatment of gynecological disorders
- Chronic inflammatory conditions of the uterus and uterine annexes.
- Uterus hypoplasia, cervical erosion
- Uterus myomas
- Endometriosis of genitures
- Ovarian menstrual cycle disorders
- Adhesive processes in the lower pelvis.
Contraindications for the spa resort treatment:
- Acute diseases, chronic diseases in the active stage and complicated by purulent processes;
- Acute infections before the end of the quarantine period;
- All venereal diseases in their acute or contagious forms;
- Mental disorders. All forms of drug addictions, chronic alcoholism, epilepsy.
- All blood diseases in the acute and active stages;
- Cachexia of any etiology;
- Malignant tumors;
- All diseases requiring hospital treatment including the surgical treatment; all diseases wen patients are no longer capable of moving by themselves and self-service;
- Echinococcus of any location;
- Frequent or voluminous bleeding;
- Pregnancy at any stage.